Pressure relief dampers
The positive (V-) and negative (N-) dampers for mounting in the wall or between two ducts are used as automatic operating dampers of air diffusers in airconditioning installations to prevent undesirable air flows.
- Aluminium pressure relief damper, equipped with blades having an acoustic joint and running in nylon bushings.
- In order to prevent the blades from rotating, a blade stop has been provided.
- Distance of the blades is 75 mm.
- These can be mounted in the wall, a ceiling or beneath exposed air ducts.
- The removable interior and the smooth surface make the valve easy to clean.